Your cottage is an investment! We are here to help you protect your investment and to maintain the lake and the environment around us for all to enjoy.
Who We Are
The SLCOA works for you! To protect the lake for today and for tomorrows generation.
SLCOA The Skiff Lake Cottage Owners Association is made up of volunteers who oversee and maintain stewardship of the lake and it's residents. It is an incorporated body and has been in existence for a number of years. Some of the activities are the following:
Why Join the SLCOA
This is your lake! We all need to help and preserve!
COTTAGE OWNERS ASSOCIATIOn
WHY SHOULD YOU BE A MEMBER?
(The fee is only $25 a year)
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THE TWO MEETINGS A YEAR?
(Usually the first Saturday in July and the last Saturday in August)
IT’S WHERE YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS ABOUT:
· Conservation and protection of our lake and surrounding lands
· Making sure the southern shoreline will always be a Protected Natural Area
· Preserving the pristine water quality we all enjoy
· Protecting the birds, fish and animals of our lake and surrounding area
· Lake safety for the enjoyment of all
· Off-season protection of our properties
· Public services we receive because we pay property taxes - police and fire protection, road maintenance, zoning & land use, electric power and garbage pick-up
· How you can be kept abreast of the latest information and news
· Social and recreational events, and having fun together
THE SUCCESS OF THE S.L.C.O.A. DEPENDS ON THE PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT OF ALL PROPERTY OWNERS.